Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quick Update

Sorry for the late post, I have been so busy with midterms and college I have had NO time to blog! 
I just wanted to give everyone an update on my application status for my study abroad trip to Kansai Gaidai. Soon (hopefully within the next couple weeks) I will get an acceptance letter (or the opposite) in the mail, and I am quite nervous, I shouldn't since I am almost guaranteed into the program, yet there is still this lingering nervous feeling in my stomach. I think the thought of not being able to be in Japan for a year is pretty heartbreaking, since it has been 2 years since I have been back and its killing me. All I can think about lately is being back in Tokyo and seeing my previous host family! Thankfully, if I don't get into the program I will still travel there this summer and visit for over 2 months then apply again in the fall for spring semester. So stressful! When I receive an acceptance letter it will feel amazing to relieve all this stress! Anyways, good luck in school and life for anyone who read this! sometime next week I will post another culture blog! So keep an eye out for it! (: 

P.S. THANK YOU! I have had amazing traffic and feedback for the blog, and it means the world to me, especially since this is my first blog! You guys are awesome! Leave me some more comments <3

2 comments:

  1. Whether you get accepted or not, keep moving forward. I'm sure you will get accepted and you will be in Tokyo in no time. Keep up the good work with school and the blog. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually got my acceptance letter this weeked! Thank you for reading and commenting, Hopefully I can type up a good long post with tips or stories on it (:

      Delete