Saturday, March 15, 2014

I RECEIVED MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER!



I FINALLY received the dreaded letter, and was ecstatic to see that I was accepted to the Kansai Gaidai study abroad program! I am now on the second part of the study abroad application process. I now have to send materials directly to Kansai Gaidai and attend a pre-departure orientation in April... Which is just around the corner! This whole emotional roller coaster ride has all been worth it. It's hard to grasp the concept that I will be in Japan in only 5 MONTHS... that's the blink of an eye! Now I need to focus on getting the proper materials sent to Kansai Gaidai and making all A's in my current courses. I will post my pre-departure materials on the blog after I attend! I also need to find some time to post another helpful tips post rather than these quick posts about my personal life! On an end note, I was introduced to this amazing video through a friend and I thought I should share (: Please leave me comments and suggestions on what I should post about next! I'm thinking about some interesting culture shock stories!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm going to Japan on a school exchange for two weeks in September and your blog is really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! will it be your first time? Where are you going in Japan? Please let me know some things you are interested in knowing and I can make a post about it (:

      Delete
  2. Yeah, it's my first time. We'll mainly stay in Kobe, but we're also going to Tokyo, Mt. Fuji and Disneyland. I don't really know what I'm interested about, just really tourist-y tips and things like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I have never visited Kobe, but I have heard great things about it. I love Mt. Fuji and I have also visited Disneyland- expect huge crowds and tons of couples. It's a huge couple attraction. Also, the lines for rides are 1-2 hours waits for everything, so you will not be able to ride on too many rides sadly, but maybe you will go on a day where it will not be as busy! If you have any cool/interesting pictures feel free to send them too me and I can post them on here and give you credit (:

      Delete